Empowering Exceptional Employees
When you work for EFR, you’re not just working for an agency – you’re helping to empower a person to live the quality life they choose. You’re there to support someone to become the person they want to be, whether it’s supporting someone to find meaningful work, learn to cook, or attend an art class. You are the person who helps turn a plan into reality.
You have choice and flexibility over your schedule, where you work, and who you work with. You aren’t just assigned to work with someone – we actually work with you and the people we serve to make sure it’s a good fit – one that works for you both.
You tell us …
- When you’re available to work
- Where you’re willing to travel
- What your skills and interests are
… and we do the rest!
We want you to be the best employee you can be – to be happy in the work you do and have opportunities to grow within the agency.
- Opportunities for continuing education and training opportunities like remitted tuition and voluntary training at the agency.
- Opportunities to connect with other DSPs and get together while working in the community.
- Benefits available for employees who work over 20 hours per week
- Paid time off
- Retirement match
- Flexible spending account
- Additional health insurance benefits start at 30 hours or more per week